Please email information on available training opportunities and materials to
IACLEA Webinar - Effective Management of Presidential Candidate Visits on Campus
October 6, 2016 from 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET
IACLEA members: Free
Non-members: $149 per institution or attend for free by joining IACLEA. IACLEA member value adds up quickly! With the $149 discount per webinar that you’ll receive as an IACLEA member, it will only be a short time before you’ve completely recouped your membership dues!
Presidential candidate campaign visits on campus can present major challenges—last minute notifications, itinerary changes and protests—just to name a few. However, pro-active planning, training and coordination can help ensure a successful campaign stop. This webinar will provide useful information about the methodology of protective operations, necessary coordination across campus units and teamwork with federal, state and local law enforcement.
Who should participate?
• Campus police chiefs/public safety directors
• Campus crime prevention and Community Oriented Policing (COPs) officers
• Campus public safety personnel
• Campus crime prevention partners (Health Services, Counseling staff, Athletic staff, etc.)
• Campus public information officers
• Administrative heads of police/public safety departments and/or related functions
Eddie Washington - University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
Irv Skorski - University of Notre Dame
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or